Voted #1 Aerial Adventure Park in America Two Years in a Row! – USA TODAY
Enjoy the beauty of the Ozark terrain as you soar from tree to tree on the all-new Zipline Canopy Tour. Guests will experience breathtaking views and thrills as they zip their way across the horizon from unique tree-suspended platforms. For folks just looking to try out zip-lining for the first time, we have a beautiful tour which only requires some light uphill and downhill hiking.
Hours: Tours start at 9am. Last departure is at 4pm.
Advanced reservations are HIGHLY recommended. (501-650-1278)
- Groups can be placed together. 12 people total can be on a tour together.
- Children under the age of 16 years old must be accompanied by a legal guardian.
- Must be able to understand and demonstrate knowledge of all safety rules and the course environment to experience the attraction.
- Participating while under the influence of drugs or alcohol is prohibited.
- Maximum weight is 250lbs.
- Must be at least 3 years old to participate. No height restrictions.
- Must safely fit in the harness.
- Ensure that shoes are secure. No flip-flops or open heel shoes. Make sure shoelaces are tied.
- Pockets must be empty. No loose objects such as cell phones or cameras. Eyeglasses should be secure. Operators are not responsible for lost or misplaced personal items.
- No gum, food or drinks allowed on attraction.
- Follow all operator instructions, posted rule signs and stickers.
- Since this is an adventure sport activity, we do not recommend those to ride with high blood pressure, heart, back, or neck problems, motion sickness, recent surgery, medical sensitivity to quick stopping motions, extreme fear of heights, epilepsy, history of panic attacks or other conditions which could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
For A Live Vacation Specialist Call 501-650-1278